Are you ready to OWN your story?
While you may feel that your past does not define you; owning your story, your experiences, where you have come from, and what has made you unique, can be the foundation on which you build a fulfilling life.
Soul Stories Conference – Own Your Story can help you discover the light in your story and transform not just your life, but your soul.
Through authentic connections, real-life stories from high-calibre presenters, and quality coaching experiences; this two day conference will demonstrate that success and triumph come from holistically embracing the power of your past, present and future.
The tools, tips and techniques on offer will help you to own your story, and set you on a path of complete mind, body and soul transformation.
The Soul Stories Conference is the first of its kind in Queensland and is a unique experience you won’t want to miss!
DATES: Sat 22 and Sun 23 February 2020
LOCATION: Sea World Resort, Gold Coast
COST: Conference Packages start at just $576
See below for details on the conference packages, VIP experiences and more…
“Your story is just that; it is yours. Own it, and your story can be the foundation on which you grow an inspired sense of self.“
Soul Stories Conference Package
The Soul Stories Conference is set to WOW you with two days of amazing experiences, presentations and more. Located at the unique Sea World Resort on the Gold Coast, you will have access to a variety of activities, discounted accommodation, resort facilities, and unique experiences that will leave you feeling rejuvenated, connected and empowered.
You will have access to all the presentations over 2 full days. The 10 presenters are leaders in business, coaching, spirituality, self-development and more.
Exclusive Shark Bay Aquarium Dinner
A unique dinner experience with drinks and canapes in Sea World’s very own Shark Bay Aquarium! Dinner included in the conference ticket price.
Live Mediumship Platform Show
End the event, connecting with the stories of your loved ones, passed in a live and exclusive Mediumship Platform Show with a leading Psychic Medium.
Unique and Inspiring Venue
Enjoy the conference offerings and the surroundings of the Gold Coast within the award-winning Sea World Resort and Conference Centre.
Indigenous Storyteller from the Yagambeh people, as they share the story of the land, the people and the sea.
Conference ticket includes all refreshments, including welcome tea & coffee and two refreshment breaks daily.
Stay at Sea World Resort with exclusive discounted accommodation offers for all Soul Stories Conference delegates. Click here for prices and to book.
Reduced Marine Park Entry Fee
Enjoy an exclusive discounted entry fee of just $35 for the Sea World Marine Park. This will give you unlimited admission for the length of your stay.
Exclusive Dolphin Discovery Show
Stay 2+ nights at Sea World Resort during the conference and enjoy a FREE and exclusive Dolphin Discovery Show on Sunday 23rd. Find out more here.
Unlimited Access to Resort Facilities
Make the most of Sea World Resort’s award-winning facilities including pools, spas, children’s water park, sauna, restaurants, tours and much more.
Looking for the ultimate event experience? Become a Soul Stories Conference VIP, and receive exclusive benefits, special treatment and goodies!
This is an exclusive offer, only available for 20 lucky people.
All the Above PLUS MORE...
As a VIP of the Soul Stories Conference, you receive all the above inclusions plus more…
Exclusive Pre-event VIP Dinner
Mingle with the presenters and the Soul Events Team, make meaningful connections, and enjoy delicious food, at an exclusive and intimate dinner on the Friday night before the conference commences.
VIP Goodie Bag
Receive an exclusive goodie bag filled with treats, mementos of the conference and special offers from our presenters. Valued at more than $200.00.
Real People, Real Stories
10 leading presenters will share their personal journey and demonstrate how they used their story to evoke action, to make change, and to become the people they wanted to be.
Coming from a variety of backgrounds and experiences spanning from business to spirituality, coaching to media, healing to addiction; these presenters provide a holistic experience from which you can start your journey of personal power.
Together, these incredible presenters will show you how courage and action can come from the darkest of moments, and lead you to a light-filled path of self-discovery.
Joined also by the Indigenous storytellers of the Yugambeh people of the Gold Coast, as they share with you, their stories of the people, the land and the sea.
Author / Int. Speaker
Athlete / Naturopath
DONNA LEIGH PERFECT
Advocate / Presenter
Counselor / Coach
Journalist / PR Expert
Author / Speaker
Mens Wellness Advocate
The Story Collector
Looking to plan your weekend?
Terms & Conditions
- To register for the Soul Stories Conference, delegates must register online at soulevents.com.au/soul-stories-ticket-registration. Upon successful submission of your registration, a confirmation of registration email will be sent, and a tax invoice generated online for payment. You must pay all registration fees, at the time of registration, for your tickets to be confirmed.
- Registrations, without payment, must make payment within 14 days of registration or their registration will be voided.
- If full payment of registration fees is not made, you will be refused entry to the Soul Stories Conference.
- Credit card payments are made directly through PayPal using an online gateway to ensure your personal details are kept safe. None of your payment details are stored by Soul Events.
- Any request of transfer of your registration to another delegate, this request must be made in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48hours prior to the event.
- Your attendance at the Soul Stories Conference is, at all times, at the sole discretion of Soul Events. Soul Events reserves the right to refuse entry to you to the Soul Stories Conference, or to request that you leave the Soul Stories Conference, without notice for any reason whatsoever. If this occurs, then a refund of the registration fee will be facilitated in some circumstances (at Soul Event’s sole discretion).
- You must at all times comply with:
- these terms and conditions;
- any terms and conditions imposed by the Sea World Resort & Conference Centre (Venue); and
- any reasonable direction given to you by Soul Events, the Venue host, or any of their employees, agents or contractors,
- and Soul Events reserves the right to immediately terminate the registration of any delegate that it reasonably believes is not complying, or has not complied, with the above terms.
- Participants must be 18+.
- By attending the 2019 Soul Stories Conference you consent to be included in any photography, film and/or sound recordings at the event. These recordings and photography may be used by us for any and all future promotional or marketing material.
- All details contained on the conference website are subject to change without notice.
- All cancellations and requests for refunds must be made by email to email@example.com
- No refunds will be issued by Soul Events until after the Soul Stories Conference has concluded.
- Cancellations of individual registrations made:
- <90 days prior to the commencement of the event – full refund of their registration fees less a $100.00 administration fee
- <60 days prior to the commencement of the event – 50% refund of their registration fees less a $100.00 administration fee
- <30 days prior to the commencement of the event – no refund will be issued.
- Where there are extenuating circumstances, a refund outside of these terms may be considered by and at the discretion of Soul Events.
Cancellation of accommodation:
- All accommodation is booked directly through Sea World Resort. Please refer to their terms and conditions for cancellation of accommodation.
- Soul Events takes no responsibility for accommodation bookings and/or cancellations.
Cancellation of the Conference
- In the event that the conference cannot be held or is postponed due to events beyond the control of the Soul Events (force majeure) or due to events which are not attributable to wrongful intent or gross negligence of Soul Events, then Soul Events cannot be held liable by delegates for any damages, costs, or losses incurred, such as transportation costs, accommodation costs, costs for additional orders, financial losses, etc.
- Under these circumstances, Soul Events reserve the right to either retain the entire registration fee and to credit it for a future conference, or to reimburse the delegate after deducting costs already incurred for the organisation of the conference and which could not be recovered from third parties.
Audio and video recording
- Audio and video recording are strictly not permitted during the Soul Stories Conference. If you fail to comply with this term, Soul Events or its representatives or agents may require you to leave the session or the Sul Stories Conference.
- Details of speakers and topics are correct at the time of going to press. However, circumstances beyond the control of Soul Events may necessitate substitutions of speakers and topics for which Soul Events cannot be held responsible. Any changes to the program will be noted on our website soulevents.com.au and delegates should check regularly for updates
- Soul Events reserves the right to make changes to the program, including presenters and sessions where necessary.
- In the unlikely event that a presenter withdraws or cannot travel, Soul Events reserve the right to make the appropriate decision in the best interest of the conference – this may include a change of presenter, changes to the program or cancellation of the conference.
- Delegates are not permitted to bring food or beverage products purchased at commercial outlets outside of the venue into the conference.
- Dietary requirements must be listed at the time of registration. Soul Events is unable to provide dietary requirements for anything not listed at the time of registration.
- Soul Events will always attempt to meet dietary requirements for all delegates but does not guarantee that these will be available or provided. In the event of a severe allergic reaction we ask that you contact the resort directly to address your concerns prior to the conference. In this instance, external food may be accepted (at Soul Event and Sea World Resort’s discretion).
- Smart casual dress is required at all time during the Soul Stories Conference.
- Formal dress may be worn for the Soul Stories Share Dinner at Shark Bay on Saturday evening. This is a standing event, with some seating provided.
- Please note that delegates will be walking through the Sea World Amusement Park into Shark Bay. Please ensure sensible shoes are always worn for safety and comfort.
- Attendees to the Saturday evening Soul Stories Share Dinner is for all delegates with a full Conference ticket.
- Delegates may purchase an additional ticket for other guests as required. All guests are required to comply with these outlined terms and conditions.
- As alcohol is on offer, all social functions are classed as a licensed event. All attendees must comply with the Venue’s responsible service of alcohol requirements. The Venue’s alcoholic beverage license requires that venue staff shall: (i) request proper identification (photo ID) of any person of questionable age and refuse alcoholic beverage service if the person is either underage or proper identification cannot be produced, and (ii) refuse alcoholic beverage service to any person who, in the Venue’s judgment, appears intoxicated.
- Soul Events does not permit the recording of presentations and workshops at the Conference under any circumstances or in any form of media, including but not limited to audio recordings, video recordings, or literal transcripts unless you acquire a written consent.
- Soul Events permits and encourages the use of social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Snapchat and blogging at the conference as a way to summarise, highlight, review, critique, and/or promote the presented materials, or the conference in general, on the condition that:
- copyright law is observed
- verbatim information is limited to a few quotes
- and the author or speaker is referenced and cited appropriately.
Please bear in mind that presenters have invested many hours in the development of materials for the Conference and copyright laws apply.
- Out of respect for the other participants, we ask that loud electronic devices be silenced, though they do not need to be switched off, so that they may be used to tweet, post on Facebook, or take notes in accordance with the above-stated policy.
- We encourage delegates to:
- Follow us on Instagram – @SoulEventsAU
- Like us on Facebook- @Soul Events AU
- Blog, post, tweet, Instagram, Snapchat about what you are hearing and seeing
- Share photographs, using the #soulstories2020
- Provide feedback to Soul Events staff
- Keep criticism constructive
- You agree that Soul Events is not liable to you for any loss, damage, injury or any incidental, indirect, special, consequential or economic loss or damage (including loss of opportunity, exemplary or punitive damages) whether to person or property and whether arising from default, negligence, misconduct or otherwise by Soul Events, its employees, agents or contractors in connection with the Soul Stories Conference.
- You agree to indemnify Soul Events against liability for, or in respect of, any claims, demands, actions, costs, expenses, losses and damages arising out of or in connection with, or as a consequence of, any of your acts or omissions in connection with the Soul Stories Conference that breach these terms and conditions.
Privacy and Intellectual Property
- You acknowledge and agree that, in respect of your attendance at the Soul Stories Conference:
- you may be photographed, filmed or recorded;
- Soul Events can use and disclose your name and image in any material, including promotional material (Material) in connection with the Soul Stories Conference or future conferences, without any compensation to you;
- Soul Events can use and disclose your personal information for any other purpose in connection with the Soul Stories Conference;
- all right, title and interest (including intellectual property rights) in the Material presented at the Sul Stories conference will automatically vest in Soul Events and/or the original author on its creation;
- you unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any of your moral rights in the Materials and agree to not institute, maintain or support any claim or proceeding for infringement of any such rights;